As a Long Run Supporter you will have access to a host of benefits. These include:
- An enhanced profile in an increasingly environmentally conscious world: As a Long Run Supporter you become part of a unique group that is committed to achieve the highest standards in sustainability through the holistic balance of conservation, community, culture and commerce (the 4Cs).
- A means by which to pioneer ideas: The Long Run Initiative provides you with trustworthy places on earth in which new technologies and approaches can be pioneered.
- Access to unique opportunities: Long Run Destinations (GER® certified) are carrying out innovative projects that you can support in addition to your Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Access to novel information: Being a Long Run Supporter enables you to access novel information generated from unique projects supported through the Long Run Initiative; placing you at the cutting edge of conceptual and practical approaches to sustainability.
- Knowledge of best practice at your fingertips: Enjoy access to examples of best practice through horizontal and vertical knowledge sharing through our extensive global network of institutions.
- The right to use our globally recognised tag line 'For The Long Run': As a Long Run Supporter you have the right to use the globally recognised tag line ‘For the Long Run’ and The Long Run logo, which demonstrates that you are part of a unique group that is genuinely committed to sustainability and believes in ’acting today for a better tomorrow’.
- High-profile associations: As a Long Run Supporters you will be associated with the Zeitz Foundation’s network of high-profile Ambassadors and Specialists, such as World Champion athlete, Usain Bolt and François-Henri Pinault, Chairman and CEO of PPR.